Tuesday, October 19, 2010

This Is Your Life

On Sunday I got to work with a family with 2 girls and 1 boy. During the shoot I couldn't help but think - is this what my family is going to be like a few years from now? They have the exact same kid "line up" as we do/will have in a matter of weeks - girl, boy, girl.

The youngest wasn't too thrilled about being in front of the camera, but she gave us some good pictures to work with anyway. Her brother cracked me right up. I can just see my Josh being like him a few years from now. He made me work for some good smiles and then when we turned our heads he had climbed a tree!

I think the whole 'dangerous adventure' thing has become a bit of a theme in my photo shoots...and it's got nothing to do with me. lol! My clients and/or their kids decide that they're going to do something crazy and without fail I end up having to say "I feel like I should have had you sign a waiver that I'm not responsible for physical damage..." And that's part of why I love doing this! :)

Enjoy your little preview! More pics to follow on the fan page! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment