Sunday, November 7, 2010

Big Fam Fun!

Today I wrapped up part 2 of a photo shoot with a big family - 14 people! Katherine contacted me because she wanted to have a custom shoot put together. We did a lot of different shots with different groups of people in her family. Lots of coordination and a check list (thanks Katherine!) kept it running smoothly and made sure that we didn't miss getting what she wanted.

It was great to work with a group this size! One of my favourite parts was when Katherine jumped on her husband's back for the 'couples' picture. This got the kids attention and when it was time for a shot of the grandkids they copied the idea. Lots of laughs! :)

In order to get one of the individual shots at the end I had to get down on my belly (not to worry...no baby was harmed in the making on that pic! lol!) on the coooold bridge. But...I thought, 'hey...I can't ask my client's kid to lay down on the cold steel bridge if I'm not willing to do the same.' so...I did it. Trying to get up reminded me that I am in fact 35 weeks pregnant (tomorrow). lol!

Thanks so much for allowing me to work with you guys! Hope you enjoy your preview!



1 comment:

  1. beautiful pictures of a beautiful family...and I don't say that just because we are related..LOL. It was great to see what my Aunt and Uncle look like these days and to see all my cousins with their children...great job Tara !!!!
    Brenda E. Woodridge

    ReplyDelete