Thursday, November 18, 2010

Oh How Fast They Grow...

I'm sure many of you remember me posting pictures back at the end of June of my friends twin girls who were a month old at the time (see pic below). They were born at about 4 1/2 lbs and just over 5lbs. They were definitely the smallest little babies I had ever held, especially compared to the toddler-size children that I seem to have. lol!

I have really enjoyed watching them grow and change over the last 6 months. I'm still constantly in awe of how perfect they are considering how many things could have gone wrong. I remember praying for their Mom and them constantly that they would all be healthy and safe and be born at just the right time.

When I was asked to take Christmas pictures for them last weekend I was really excited! (I love repeat clients!) The girls were SO good about having their pictures taken. They looked where we wanted them to, they sat with their big brother and didn't scream and they didn't puke either. :)




On a similar note, I'm excited/nervous to have another little babes entering our family soon (I'm 36.5 weeks! YIKES!). My due date is December 13th, but I'm not sure what to expect with this baby as my other 2 were overdue. I've been told that because this is my 3rd and because my soon-to-be middle dude and this baby will be so close together that I should expect to go on time or early. Kinda wondering what other people think....maybe it's time for a little contest. :) Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment