Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Secret Shoot

Remember back about a month ago I said that I was going to be doing a 'secret shoot'? Now that the cat is out of the bag (or the gift has been given, rather), I can finally share some of the pics!

These 3 sisters approached me wanting to do some pictures for their Mom's birthday. What a great gift! On Mother's Day weekend they all got ready, dressed in their 'photo clothes' (with other clothes on top so that their Mom wouldn't know what was going on) and went for a "walk". Between breaking out into song a few times, the crazy faces that the youngest sister made and the things they were willing to do to get a picture these girls cracked me up!

Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of this special gift for your Mom, girls!



We snapped some pictures here because their mom loves willow trees - how cute!

1 comment: