Saturday, June 25, 2011

Shooting my Family

You know how it is...a plumber fixes other people's taps, but the one in his house goes on dripping for weeks. While I know this isn't the case with my family's pictures (I still make a point of making sure the camera is out all the time), it gets to be a bit more of a challenge to get big extended family shots.

For Father's Day my Dad asked if I would gift him my photography services and do some family shots of our whole family. I thought that was really nice and of course, I agreed. The initial plan was to do outdoor shots, but the weather today was less than favourable so we moved indoors. After doing a few shots the rain cleared up and we decided to take a chance. I was really pleased with the way these pictures turned out. The first ones show off the dynamic of our crazy bunch and the outdoor shots highlight my parents' mid-life crisis (their motorycles).

Thought I would show these off in good ol' black and white today just for fun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment