Thursday, February 3, 2011

Babies, babies, babies!

Maybe it's just me noticing this because I just had a baby myself, but....is everyone having babies or what? I know probably 10 people that have just had babies or are having babies within the next 6 months!

One of those babies belongs to Catherine. Little Miss Alaina Mae (or Lainey as they call her - how cute?!?!) arrived on January 8th and we did her pictures when she was just 2 weeks old, the perfect time for sleepy new baby pics! I've already shared some on my Facebook fan page so I thought I'd share some new ones on here. And if you or someone you know is expecting, what better way to remember those precious first moments than with pictures? The sooner you book, the easier it is to get that perfect time slot booked for 'under 2 week' squishiness :) Contact me at taracollyer@rogers.com to book!

And speaking of babies, new mommies, etc....if you're a new mom or soon-to-be a new mom, I would really encourage you to check out Nummies Nursing Bras! After 2 kids my nursing bras finally kicked the bucket on me when Erika was only a couple of weeks old. I put out a frustrating tweet on Twitter about having to go shopping for new nursing bras and BAM! There was a message from @nummiesbras offering to send me some of theirs to try out! I thought that was SO sweet and of course, took them up on it. I always love trying new things! They sent me 2 different styles, the Everyday Bra and the T-shirt Bra. Let me tell you...at first, I was skeptical about using the Everyday Bra because I thought "there's NO way this thing will 'hold everything in' for me". I gave it a go and after a full day of wear I went to take it off and realized that I hadn't thought about the bra that I was wearing at all that day! For me, that's amazing because usually I'm constantly adjusting something on the bra so that I'm comfortable and nothing is digging into my skin. This bra has honestly become my favorite! And as a mom who has been um....how do I say this........blessed? with a bit more than average in the chest department, I think I can honestly say that I would recommend this bra to a mom of any size! Even if you are like me and are totally skeptical about the lack of underwire...just DO IT! I think you will be pleasantly surprised! After all, if you're not comfortable, how can you of your sweet little baby?



1 comment: