Friday, February 4, 2011

2 months!

My sweet little Erika is 2 months old today. Can you believe it? I can't! But I'm sure I'll say that about every milestone with each of my kids.

With each of my kids it has been so important to me to take monthly pictures of them during the first year. For example, Leah was born on the 1st of the month so each month on the 1st I would do a mini shoot of her. These little shoots allowed me to capture little features about them that had changed and compare to the month before. They change SO much during that first year and I'm SO glad that I did this for each of them.

Today, after Josh went down for his nap and Erika had been fed I kept her up a little while and snapped these pics of her 2 month old sweetness. I wish she could stay my little baby forever!



No comments:

Post a Comment