Thursday, December 23, 2010

Exciting times ahead!

2010 is coming to a close so quickly. Like a lot of you, at this time of year I like to reflect on all that has happened over the last 12 months and think ahead to the new year.

I am so grateful for the opportunity to meet and work with many different families this past year. Each photo shoot was a unique chance to get to know more people and provide them with lasting memories.

In the new year I plan on making a lot of improvements to my business. I'm really excited about these changes and can't wait to announce them so stay tuned! :)

Although I am on a bit of a 'baby break' right now, as some of you know, I am still doing a few shoots here and there including a maternity shoot last weekend for a friend (pictures below). If you're looking to book a shoot within the next month or so please contact me ASAP so that we can discuss details to avoid disappointment.

Thank you to each of you that has played a part in making this year a great one! I hope that each of you has a very Merry Christmas celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ with family and friends. Looking forward to working with you in 2011!


1 comment: