Tuesday, December 14, 2010

10 Days

I can't believe we've been of a family of 5 for 10 days now. I also can't believe that Christmas Eve is 10 days away. Holy doodle!

It's been a pretty crazy 10 days, but not completely insane. :) We've even managed to have a bit of fun! Yesterday while Leah was at school Scott helped me with doing some shots of Erika. She was such a great little model. I was really impressed! After the little shoot it was time to get Leah. She then helped Scott bake up a storm! They made Scott's fave (cookies - this time it was chocolate peanut butter...of course with a few plain peanut butter for me) and tried a new recipe - cinnamon buns!

The cinnamon buns were SO delicious and super easy! In fact, too easy. I think they're going to become a regular thing in our house if I have anything to do with it. :) They look and taste like store bought!



Today we had all 3 kiddies at home. I discovered this morning that I had received my package of goodies from Sassy Sweet Pea of bows and other hair accessories for the girls. This only meant one thing - another photoshoot :) After Josh went down for his nap I fed Erika and then tried out the headbands on her. I am SO loving them already! I can't wait for her to wear them out in the world that is outside of our house. :) Here are a few pictures I snapped of her today. My inspiration for the last one came from a picture that I have of myself at around the same age. I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment