Friday, September 3, 2010

Sweet Baby M

There's nothing like being a Mom for the first time. I SO remember those days. You've just finished being pregnant for what seems like an eternity and then after the wildest ride of your life called labour and delivery you're handed this tiny, little human being that is absolutely helpless without you. Everything is so new. I know when I first had Leah I questioned everything. Am I doing this right? Is she growing? Is she breathing?!?!

A little while ago I had the pleasure of working with J, K and their precious little boy, M, who was just 6 days old. Baby M is the first baby for this couple and it was so sweet to see them interact with him. His Mommy was so gentle and quiet with him and his Daddy was a big help too, getting things for J while she was feeding the baby.

As hard as it is with the lack of sleep and constant unknowns (like how many times is he going to wake up to eat tonight?), enjoy these precious times as they slip by far too quickly.

Here's a few pictures from Baby M's shoot:


No comments:

Post a Comment