Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Falling Into Fall - *SPECIAL OFFER!*

It's hard to believe that it's already halfway through September! Where did the summer go?? I love summer, but I also love fall. Fall means so many different things - new routines start up, the weather gets a bit more manageable and who can forget the absolutely amazing colours! Last year I took full advantage of the colours with my own kids and did several little shoots (see pictures below). My absolute fave was definitely the one when we put my little guy in, yes IN, a pumpkin. He totally hated it at first, but it was so funny/cute not to do it. He settled down after a few minutes and went to sleep. :)

One thing I know about fall is that the beautiful coloured leaves don't last very long. If you'd like to take advantage of the colours, please see my list of available dates below and book your shoot right away!

- Saturday, September 18
- Sunday, September 19
- Sunday, September 26
- Saturday, October 2
- Sunday, October 3
- Saturday, October 9
- Sunday, October 10
- Monday, October 11

Pricing for fall shoots (*OFFER EXPIRES SEPTEMBER 25th):
Mini Shoot (1/2 hour) - $50 (includes your choice of 2 digital files to print at your leisure)
Full Shoot (1 hour) - $75 (includes your choice of 3 digital files to print and your leisure and a $25 print credit - applied when you purchase $150 in prints)

For further information, please contact me via e-mail: taracollyer@rogers.com





No comments:

Post a Comment