Saturday, July 24, 2010

Trash the Dress - Prom Style

Remember that dress you thought would be perfect for that special occassion? Remember how good you felt when you wore it? When was the last time you put it on? Isn't it sad that you search for so long for THE dress, wear it for a few hours and then never do anything with it again?

'Trash the Dress' is the PERFECT solution to this problem! :) After all the stress of the special day is over, why not put that dress on again and have a little fun? 'Trash the Dress' does NOT by any means have to mean that you actually TRASH the dress. Have a look at some of the images in this post for some ideas and contact me for your prom, wedding, special occassion 'Trash the Dress' shoot today!

A little about my models in the pictures you see here... My sister, Rachel, and her friends just graduated high school. A lot of them have been in school together for many years and in just a few short weeks they will be driving in all different directions across the country to attend schools miles (I know we live in Canada, but kilometers just doesn't sound right. lol!) away from each other. I wanted to give them some fun little memories of their time before heading off on this next part of their journey so I suggested that we do a 'Trash the Dress' shoot. I made sure to bring along Leah with her flower girl dress and the dress that I wore to my hubby's cousin's wedding recently so that we could get some nice pictures with Rache. I'm so excited about these pictures! :)

Thank you to Jenn, Zoe, Rachel and of course, my Leah, for being my willing (despite the not so pleasant rain at the end!), enthusiastic and creative models for this shoot! For more shots, check out the fan page in the next day or so! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tara-Collyer-Photography/125613657465024?ref=ts











No comments:

Post a Comment