Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Blue-eyed Babe

In August, my hubby and I welcomed our cute little baby boy. Now, with a girl and a boy we are apparently the 'million dollar family'. When people mention that, I like to say 'yes, and we're still waiting for the cheque'. lol!

It's so amazing to me how our 2 kids are so similar, yet so different at the same time. When our daughter was born she had A LOT of hair and it was very dark. When our son was born I was kind of shocked that he had very little hair and it was so blonde. One thing that is similar about both of them is their eyes as babies. If we took a picture of our daughter when she was awake her eyes were WIDE open. Our little dude is exactly the same and his eyes are such an amazing blue colour. I love them!

One thing that I like to do for our kids is do a little mini-shoot for them each month for the first year. They change SO much in that first year and it's so much fun to document those changes. The picture below is of our little guy at 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment