Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Blonde Beauty

Just over 3 years ago, I became a Mom for the first time and soon realized how quickly a little person can change your life. Cuddling with my sweet baby girl and watching my hubby hold her like she was a precious, fragile doll are just a few of the things I will remember about the first few weeks of her life.

A couple of weeks ago, my blonde-haired beauty turned 3! I can't believe it! I think it seems even more unreal because she's going to school in September. I keep thinking 'is my little girl REALLY old enough to go to school'? When we do little things throughout the day I find I'm asking myself 'how will she put her jacket on by herself?', 'how will she eat her lunch by herself?', etc. In many ways she is very grown up, but she still needs help with other things. It will definitely be hard to watch her go off to school, but I know she will have a TON of fun because she LOVES to learn. For now, I am cherishing the little moments we have together.

On her birthday, I took a few pictures of my big girl. If she's anything like her Mommy she will enjoy looking back at these pictures when she's older.
My blonde-haired beauty
Capturing her true personality

No comments:

Post a Comment