Monday, March 28, 2011

Staying Connected

Sometimes I wonder what it would have been like for my grandparents 'back in the day'. Typically they only really saw family that lived a fair distance away on special occassions because it was just impossible to visit often.

It's at times like this that I am SO thankful for the technology that we have! How incredible is it that today I was able to shoot some new pictures of Erika while my sister (who is at school in Alberta...a heck of a long drive away!) watched on Skype. SO amazing! I get a kick out of watching my Grandma talk to my sister on Skype because she is so baffled that it is free. :)

Family is so important and staying connected with family is an important part of those relationships. Every full family/maternity/newborn photo shoot booked before the end of April will receive $25 off. These photo shoots must occur before the end of December 2011.


Nearly 4 months of sweetness :)

Listening intently to Auntie Rache

"Hi Auntie Rache!" *She's going to kill me for this...*

New fave pic of my sweet baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment