Friday, March 12, 2010

Pregnant Mama & Big Sister

Right now I should be packing for our mini vacay, but I couldn't hold off on posting this! I still have a few hours and I'm *hoping* that both kids will nap this afternoon so that I can get my list accomplished.

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to do a maternity photo shoot for Melissa. She and her husband, Patrick, have a little girl, Makayla (almost 2) and Melissa just gave birth to their second little one, Connor. I was so excited to have the chance to provide Melissa some memories of her pregnancy and also take some pictures of Makayla (who is SERIOUSLY cute!).

We made things super casual for Makayla and just photographed her playing and having fun with Mommy. Then when Makayla was playing with her Aunt we did Mommy's pictures. Melissa and I had a great time sharing pregnancy stories and chatting about life with 2 kids. Doing these maternity shots really brought me back to being pregnant with Josh. I remebered all the movements, the sleepless nights (getting up several times to use the washroom!) and tiredness. Despite all this AND the fact that Melissa had had a few false labours, she was a great model and was SO easy going!

Thank you again Melissa, Patrick, Makayla (and Connor!) for the opportunity to provide you with these memories.

Sweet Makayla.
Mommy and her 2 babies sharing a special moment.
Can you see the heart?
Are you expecting or know someone who is? Give the Mommy-to-be a gift that she will treasure - a maternity photo session! Please contact me (taracollyer@rogers.com) for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment